Conditions of Entry
1. These Competition Terms (‘Terms’) apply to Winapiki competitions promoted by Parkapiki Pty Ltd (A.C.N. 619 757 783) (referred to as ‘we’, ‘us’, ‘our’).
2. By entering into a Competition, you agree to be bound by:
- these Terms; and
3. Entry to the Competition is open to residents of Australia.
4. You must be 18 years of age or older to enter a Competition.
5. Employees and contractors of Parkapiki Pty Ltd and their immediate families are ineligible to enter the Competition.
6. The Competition will be conducted during the Competition Period.
7. Entries may only be submitted during the Competition Period in accordance with the Entry Procedure and will not be accepted in any other form.
8. Entry into the Competition is deemed to occur when your entry has been received on our Website, not at the time of online transmission by the entrant.
9. One entry per entrant is permitted per visit to a Participating Park. Multiple entries are permitted provided that they are submitted on different visits to the Participating Park.
10. You are responsible for ensuring that your entry and all content, including images, text, web links and video (‘Content’), that you submit or use in connection with your entry into the Competition complies with these Terms.
Game of Skill
11. This is a competition based on skill. Chance plays no part in the determination of the winner.
12. An entry into the Competition must be your original work. If we reasonably believe that the entry is not your own work, we may, in our discretion, deem that entry to be invalid.
13. By submitting an entry into the Competition, you warrant that you own the Content in your entry. You also warrant that you secured the appropriate permissions to use images or voices of other persons.
14. Entries will be automatically void if the entry contravenes any law.
15. If we reasonably believe that an entry is harmful, obscene, pornographic, vulgar, libellous, defamatory, harassing, malicious, abusive, offensive, threatening, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable then that entry will be void.
16. The Winners are determined in accordance with the Judging Criteria in the Schedule.
17. The entrant that submitted the winning entry will be the winner (the ‘Winner’). The judges’ decision is final. The judges have the discretion to decide that no Prize will be allocated or that fewer number of Prizes will be awarded (including where there are insufficient entries or the entries do not meet the Judging Criteria).
18. As this is a game of skill, we do not anticipate that there will be similar or identical entries received from different entrants. However, if this does occur then the entry received first in time will be the only valid entry.
19. In submitting an entry, you grant us an irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free licence to use, copy, display, reproduce, distribute, republish, modify, transmit, adapt and sub-licence any data or Content you submit to our Website, for any purpose notwithstanding that such use might breach any moral rights and you agree to waive any moral rights in respect of any Content you submit to our Website.
20. We collect Personal Information from entrants to conduct the Competition.
22. If information requested to enter the Competition is not provided, we may discard that entry.
23. By entering the Competition, you consent to:
- the publication of your name in any media release or advertisement relating to the Competition;
- us providing your Personal Information to the Competition Sponsor (if any) for marketing purposes.
24. The Winner may be required to declare their Prize for taxation purposes and will be liable for any tax payable in relation to the Prize. You should seek independent taxation advice about any tax payable on the Prize and its potential impact on your personal financial situation prior to entering the Competition.
25. We do not make any guarantees, representations or warranties, express or implied, regarding the quality or suitability of any prizes awarded under these Terms, except for those implied by law which cannot be excluded.
26. To the fullest extent permitted by law, our liability (if any) arising from a breach of any applicable conditions or warranties is, at our option, limited to, and completely discharged by either the re-supply by us of the prize or equivalent prize or the repair or replacement by us of the prize supplied to you.
27. Nothing in these Terms excludes, restricts or modifies, or has the effect of excluding or modifying the provisions of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 Cth (the Australian Consumer Law) in contravention of that Act, any other legislation which may not be excluded, restricted or modified by agreement.
28. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we expressly disclaim liability for any loss or damage whatsoever (including but not limited to indirect or inconsequential loss) or for any personal injury which is suffered or sustained in connection with your participation in a Competition or the acceptance of any Prize.
29. We will not be responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any computer systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or entry to be received by us on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet.
30. The Prize cannot be exchanged, transferred or redeemed for cash.
31. Where a Prize is in the form of a gift card or voucher, the Prize is only valid until the expiry date specified on the gift card or voucher and specified by the provider of the gift card or voucher, and subject to the terms imposed by the provider. We take no responsibility for any gift card or voucher that is lost, stolen, damaged or tampered with once it has been provided to the prize recipient.
32. Where a Prize includes tickets, the tickets are subject to the terms and conditions imposed by the provider, including the date or period in which the ticket must be used. We take no responsibility for any ticket that is lost, stolen, damaged or tampered with once it has been provided to the prize recipient.
33. Where a Prize includes travel or accommodation, the Winner and any travelling companions are required to travel at the same time. If the Prize includes flight or train departures, then the Winner and any travelling companions must depart from the same capital city. We are not responsible for transporting the Winner or any travelling companions to that capital city for departure. Any airfares or travel tickets are subject to the schedules and itinerary of the transport provider.
34. If a flight includes international travel, it is the responsibility of each traveller to ensure that they have the required valid documentation to meet immigration and other relevant authorities at each destination. Any associated fine or expenses related to such documentation is the sole responsibility of the travellers. It is also the sole responsibility of the travellers to be aware of the safety and conditions at their destination. We suggest that all travellers seek advice from sources such as local consular officers and the Australian Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade.
35. If the Prize recipient or any travelling companion is unable to travel on a nominated date or do not use an element of the Prize within the time specified by us or the provider then that portion of the Prize is deemed to be forfeited by the recipient and no cash or prize substitution will be provided to the Prize recipient.
How to claim a Prize
36. Winners will be notified in accordance with the Notification of Winner procedure in the Schedule. The Prize must be collected by the Prize Claim Date in accordance with any conditions specified in the Schedule.
37. We retain the right to deem the Winner’s entry invalid and to redistribute the unclaimed prize in accordance with the Unclaimed Prize Procedure as described in the Schedule, subject to any directions given by any relevant authority.